If you’re like most people in business today, there always seem to be a million things on your to-do list and you don’t know where to start. You need to conduct research, streamline collaboration, increase communication, sell your wares, reach your fan base, log your time and keep track of your accounts, to mention just a few. How the heck will you do it all? Well, there’s an app for that and in this article, we will be talking about essential apps every entrepreneur should use to stay organized and successful.
Being an entrepreneur is a very rewarding experience, but it can be quite challenging when it comes to staying organized. Apps are a great way for every business owner to stay organized and on top of their day-to-day business activities. In today’s world of on-the-go entrepreneurship, having the right tools is essential. Below are 10 apps that will make the life of a busy entrepreneur much simpler.
1. Pay Anywhere
Who even carries around cash anymore? Pay Anywhere turns your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal that empowers your business the convenience of taking secure card payments anywhere you want to, anytime you need to.
- Accept VISA & MasterCard directly from smartphone or tablet.
- Manage your company profile, payment account and transaction information online.
- Email eco-friendly e-Receipts directly to your customer.
- Viewable Transaction Log with history details.
- The service is EMV Level 1 & Level 2 certified and complies with PCI DSS regulations.
- No complete credit card number and sensitive data is stored on the mobile device.
- Encrypted and Secure SSL Connection assuring data security over the internet.
- Support signature on the receipt page with Geo-location transaction tracking to mitigate card holder repudiation.
This app allows you to accept any form of payment for your services or products. The app even lets you share a copy of the receipt with your customer.
Box offers a simple, secure way to share important files and collaborate with coworkers, customers and partners. It allows you to centralize your files, keep your team on track and simplify workflow, not to mention ditch email attachments. You can create, edit and review documents with others in real time from anywhere and on any device, and can view full documents without needing to download the file first.
- 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
- Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
- View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
- File-level security controls
- Offline access to files and folders
- Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
- Add comments to documents to send feedback
- Real-time search
- Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
- Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
- Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It’s fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason 57,000 businesses, including Eli Lilly and Company, General Electric, KKR & Co., P&G and The GAP securely access and manage their critical information with Box.
Selected by Android Central as the Best Password Manager for Android: “For those who want the absolute best password manager for their phone, tablet, and computers, 1Password is the way to go. Do away with all those sticky notes with your passwords scrawled on them. 1Password allows you to collect all those codes in one safe place online. This app keeps all your passwords and important information protected behind your Master Password. It has extensions or plug-ins for all the major browsers, and can securely store other things, like credit cards, bank accounts and licenses. You can save all the entries from a web page form, so you can remember answers to security questions or other information.
Another essential apps every entrepreneur should use is GoToMeeting. It allows entrepreneurs to conduct their meetings from anywhere they wish. Meet where you want with the power of GoToMeeting on your mobile device. You’ll never miss another meeting — unless you want to. Use the GoToMeeting app to join, host or schedule a session from your Android device for easy online meetings when you’re on the go.
- Join or host a meeting on any Android phone or tablet.
- Get alerts when a meeting is about to start. Never be late again.
- View presentations, mockups and reports — whatever is shown on screen.
- View attendee webcams.
- See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
- Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
- Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
- Prefer phone over VoIP? You can also dial in with one tap.
- Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
It gives business owners a chance to meet with employees or investors from anywhere. Be it a coffee shop or a conference room, busy entrepreneurs will never miss or have to reschedule a meeting again.
Square credit-card processing works for any size business, and is easy to do from anywhere. Square allows you to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, all for one low rate. Once you sign up, they will send you a free magstripe reader (their newest reader even takes chip cards). Or you can use your iPad in a Square Stand for countertop sales. The Square Register app also includes other useful tools to help you manage every area of your business.
6. Motivation Daily & Positivity
If you are looking for a daily dose of motivation to keep you on track to achieve important goals and big dreams, this app is for you. It comes in a streamlined, simple format, which includes perfect quotes to keep you focused when you’re tempted to slack off. Whether you’re pursuing health and fitness goals, prepping for a major project at work or school, or just need some inspiration, this app will help get you there.
7. Scanner Pro
You will never misplace a document or lose a receipt ever again. Scanner Pro turns your photos of documents into a scanned version of the document. This means that you can email, text, or save your documents in the moment. No more waiting to get back to the office to email a time sensitive document. Currently there is a 50 percent off promotion on this app.
- Camera Scan, ( Original, Black and White, Grayscale)
- Flash On -Off
- Preview Thumbnail
- Corner Selection
- Save Format in PDF and jpg.
- Crop Next Save
- Add files to ( Dropbox, Google Drive and even more)
- Save And Share Via, (Cloud, Gmail, Email, ChatON, WeChat, Whatsapp,
G+,Wi – Fi Direct and even more.,
Scanner Pro is quick and easy to use, No Need to Hold your Camera Still just place your document and scan, the document will be converted to PDF and jpeg; ready to save, share with e-mails and even more.
Touted as a virtual “chief of staff,” Accompany does all the research necessary to prep you for big meetings by emailing you a concise briefing beforehand. It provides you with all the pertinent information you will need to succeed in any situation. Accompany works by connecting to your Google or Microsoft email account, your mobile calendar and your Facebook and Twitter accounts. It examines your personal data and goes through biographies and other information online to create summaries of each of your contacts.
9. Invoice 2go
Invoice 2go makes it easy for small business owners to create professional invoices on the go, and get paid faster. Any company can use Invoice 2go to create, save, and send professional invoices. The app prides itself on being used by all types of companies, like baby sitters, dog walkers, electricians, plumbers, and so on.
Accept all the ways your customers want to pay, online or at point-of-sale. Capture your expenses as you incur them. We are the on-the-go invoicing solution for all types of small businesses: from contractors to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. All of your information is automatically synced and available on your Android phone, tablet and computer.
10. FedEx Office
FedEx isn’t only for shipping. Downloading the FedEx app allows you to send documents to a printer near you. This is another app that every entrepreneur should use because it makes conducting business on the go extremely easy.
There are many more other mobile apps every entrepreneurs should to run their day to day business. Feel free to add to the list of our 10 essential apps every entrepreneur should use via the comment below.