Is your device yet to receive Miui 9 update or not among the listed devices getting miui 9? If so, here is sure way to get miui 9 themes running on your miui 8 device. MIUI 9 was released with numbers of features and improvements with added three MIUI themes different from previous themes to make your device look more premium. Unfortunately, this new fresh themes are only available for MIUI 9. If your device is among the list receiving miui 9 update and you aren’t capable of waiting much longer and want to have the themes as soon as possible, below guide will show you how to get MIUI 9 themes on MIUI 8 device.
The best part of using MIUI 9 themes on your miui 8 device is that “No Root Access is required”. Follow the simple guide on how to download & install Official MIUI 9 Themes miui 8 device or any Xiaomi Phone.
How to Get MIUI 9 themes on MIUI 8 device Or Any Xiaomi Device
The procedure on how to get miui 9 themes on miui 8 device or any Xiaomi device is pretty simple and it goes like this:
- Download the miui 9 theme file from the link below and extract it using any extractor tool.
- Now, download and install “MIUI Theme Editor” app from the internet. After downloading open the app.
- Tap on “Browse” button and select the folder which you have obtained in the step-1 from the file manager inside the app.
- Now after selection, it’s time to select the theme of your choice from the list of the downloaded themes. You can also have slight modifications if you want on your desired themes.
- After successful selection of the desired theme, you will redirect to MIUI theme editor’s main screen. Tap on “Start” to continue. There you will have multiple options for modification of status bar, App icon etc. after desired customization click “Next”.
- You are now on export theme page of the MIUI Theme editor, edit the theme name according to your wish or let it be the same as default after that tap on “Finish” button to save the theme.
- Tap on “OK” on the confirmation message regarding the installation of the theme.
- Now, open the themes app on your device. And select the “Downloaded” and browse the desired theme from the installed pane and click on “Apply” after the detailed page opens, voila!! It’s done.
Note that you can further customize the theme from the ‘Customise theme’ option under Themes app….You can also use this theme’s icons over some other theme and use MIUI 9 wallpapers over it to get MIUI 9 like look on your Xiaomi device.