In this context, we are going to talk about how to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy smartphone. When there is no internet connection to use popular instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Telegram, etc. Text message remian one of the best and easiest ways to communicate with your friends, families and loved ones. Mostly, important messages, appointments, and reminders are sent via SMS because it is easier to leave a text message for the recipient to see and read later.
With the latest smartphone, you can even send and receive pictures and audios via SMS. Often we assume that these messages will stay forever in our inboxes and we do not bother to back them up at all. But that’s not how smartphones work these days. Text messages can be deleted for several reasons like when you factory reset your phone or mistakenly delete your important sms which could be so annoying and eventually become a pain in the a** leading to searching for ways to recover those lost sms. In this context, we will be discussing two methods how to recover deleted SMS from your Samsung Galaxy Android phone.
How To Recover Deleted SMS From Samsung Galaxy
Restoring From Google Account:
If you often sync. your smartphone with your Google account then there is a chances your text messages are backed up on your Google account and you can easily retrieve them by syncing your smartphone to Gmail account. How do you do that? Here’s how to do it
- Reboot your phone by pressing Home, Volume Down and Power buttons together to enter into recovery mode.
- Use your volume up and down buttons to browse through the options and choose “Factory reset/wipe data” by pressing the home button.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy phone and on the startup screen, it will ask you to sign in to your Gmail account.
- Input your Gmail account credentials and sync your smartphone with it.
NOTE: This only works if only you had previously backed up your sms to your account before it got deleted
Recover Deleted Messages Using Recovery Tool
though the first method may come in handy but cannot be used all the time. The best sure way to retrieve deleted messages from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone is to rely on Android data recovery software such Androidphonesoft. It is a flawless and awesome software which does not only recover text messages from your Samsung Galaxy phone but also musics, videos, pictures, contacts, notes and other informations.
It can also recover deleted data from both rooter and non-rooted Android phones. In terms of Android OS support, It supports older Android OS versions as well as the latest Android Nougat 7.0+. You can recover deleted files and documents on almost all Android smartphone models including Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google, OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc.
How do you use this software? Below step by step guide will brief you how to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
1. From your Windows or Mac computer, visit the official TunesBro website and install the tool. After that, launch the program on your PC to check all the features provided by this tool.
2. Enable the debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy device by going through Settings then Development and scroll down to toggle on the USB debugging mode.
3. Now, connect your smartphone to PC via USB data cable and wait for it to be recognized by the software. If you connecting your device for the first time then it may download necessary drivers so that your computer can detect it.
4. Finally, click on “Start Scan” from the Disktab for Android tool and wait while the program intensely scan through your whole Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
5. After successful scanning, the program will now show all the deleted data in their respective folders.
6. Click on “Messages” to only see the deleted SMS on your smartphone. Now, select all the text messages that you want to restore and click on “Recover” button from the bottom corner of the tool.
Now that you must have successfully restored your deleted sms, ensure to always make backups of your sms, not only sms but also your device apps and data