Moto G5 Plus is one of the latest release from moto devices launched & available as at April 2017.
You may have seen so many tutorial about how to root Moto G5 Plus but most of them are quite trickish which normal people could not understand. Worryless because today i’ll show you simple tutorial about how to get root access on your moto device in simple steps & without using pc.
NOTE: Rooting your android device may void warranty and can cause issues during OTA updates. So do it on your own risk. we’re not responsible should any go wrong
How To Root Your Motor G5 and G5 Plus Without PC
KingRoot is an application that lets you root your Android device in a matter of seconds, as long as you have an Android operating system. This means that this app lets you do the same thing as the classic Towelroot, but you can use it even if you have Lollipop.
It’s important to know that KingRoot doesn’t work with all type devices. On Moto G, for instance, it usually has some trouble. With Nexus, though, it usually works perfectly.
KingRoot is an excellent way to root your Android device and we will be using it to gain root access in our Motor G5 and G5 plus device. That said, rooting a device is always a delicate process, so do it with care and be conscious of the risks involved. Using kingroot app to root your phone is pretty simple and it goes as follows:
1. Enable “Unknown Sources” from Settings → Security → Unknown Sources.
2. Download & Install latest version Kingoroot App.
3. Turn-on your internet data and goto your app menu and launch kingroot app
4. Wait and allow kingroot to verify your device.
5. Now hit “ROOT Button” after root exploit have been found and then sitback and relax while your kingroot help you root your device
NOTE: Your device might auto-reboot during rooting process or as soon as process gets completed, do not panic.
6. After kingroot have rooted your device, download root checker app from play store to verify root access.
That’s it you’ve successfully rooted your device and can now tweak and enjoy benefit of a rooted android.