Leagoo M8 Custom Rom – To all Leagoo M8 users who have been searching for suitable and fine custom rom for your device, here’s CyanogenMod 13 based on marshmallow 6.0. Are you tired of your Leagoo M8 stock FreemeOS? CyanogenMod 13 is here to make your phone more enjoyable. This rom is stable, bug free, smooth good ram & battery management and can be used as daily drive. We all know what CyanogenMod is, though Lineage Os have taken over.
What’s Working :
- Audioin callsB
- SMS(Receive and Send both working)W
- RILis now more stableD
- Bothstorages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PCG
- 20P working in youtube
What’s Not Working?
- Fingerprint (don’t blame me)
To download and enjoy CyanogenMod 13 on your Leagoo M8 phone, your device must be rooted and twrp custom recovery installed. See how to root Leagoo M8 and install twrp recovery.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 custom rom for Leagoo M8
- Place rom in root of your sd card or phone storage
- Turnoff your phone and boot to recovery mode
- In twrp recovery mode, make backup of your phone
- After backing up, gp back to recovery main menu and select “wipe”
- Now select “Advanced wipe” and tick data, system, cache and swipe to wipe
- After wiping, go back and select “Install” and navigate to your custom rom and proceed to install
- After installing, reboot your phone
- After rebooting, go back to recovery and install Google apps
That’s it, you can now enjoy all features of CM13// Don’t forget to hit the share button. Your comments and feedback is welcome