Miui is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Google Android operating system developed by Xiaomi Inc. MIUI includes various features such as theming support, etc.. Here you will find Miui 8 custom rom for Tecno M6 to install and change your device stock boring UI and also enjoy all features of miui on your device. The rom is smooth and stable and can be used as a daily drive
- This rom is meant for only Tecno M6, do not attempt installation on other Tecno phones
- Custom recovery must be installed in your phone
ROM Full Changelog:
- Added search for local tracks
- Improved appearance playlists
- improved performance
- The calendar
- Added support for Russian holidays
- Improved performance of “Acceleration of games” on Android N
- Opportunity to accelerate the cloned games
- With the acceleration mode games, incoming calls are displayed on the entire screen
- Sometimes the game hangs on launch “Accelerated games”
- Bug fixes “Acceleration of games”
Tecno M6 users should taste the sweetness of this wonderful ROM such as the battery saving feature, functionality, stability, good ram management, new permissions model, etc.
How To Miui 8 Custom Rom To Tecno M6
1. Download Miui 8 custom rom for Tecno M6 to your sd card
2. Turnoff your phone and reboot into recovery mode. To boot to recovery mode, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
3. Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
4. Perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
5. Optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
6. Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
7. Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the custom rom zip file in your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
8 Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone but do not wipe system when installing google apps package
9. After the installation completes, simply reboot your phone
That’s it, miui 8 custom rom should be up and running in your device but note, first boot usually take like 10min.