Having talked about a brief specs of Infinix Zero 4, lets goto the subject matter on how to easily root Infinix Zero 4. And like i used to say, an Android phone without root access and also custom recovery installed, is not yet a complete Android and so, lets quickly root our Infinix Zero 4 and also install a custom recovery to it.
NOTE: We will be installing twrp recovery first and then use it to root Infinix Zero 4 afterwards. Ensure to follow below simple guide step by step.
- PC/Laptop Running Windows.
- Working USB Cable
- SP Flash Tool latest version. Download Here.
- ADB VCOM Drivers (Very important). See detailed guide on how to install Vcom drivers on windows 8, 8.1 and windows 10
- Infinix Zero 4 Twrp recovery image and scatter file. Download Here
- SuperUser v2.76.zip. Download Here
Step 2: Now, power off your Infinix zero 4, its time to install carlivtouch recovery for Infinix zero 4
Step 3: Next, launch SP Flash tool, and extract its files to another folder in your desktop. You should get the following files as seen below, after extraction.
Step 4: From the extracted files, open “Flash_tool.exe”
Step 5: Once the flash tool is launched, then click on the “Download Only” tab and click on Choose scatter loading button.
Step 6: Now, locate the “MT6753_Android_Scatter.txt” file, which you extracted and double click it to auto twrp recovery to Sp flashtools.
Step 7: After that, click download to begin flashing process.
Step 8: Immediately, connect your switched-off phone to your computer via USB cable
Step 9: The Flashing process would be in progress, and a Green button would appear once the process is completed.
Step 10. Do not turn on your phone or attempt to boot to recovery mode. Repeat the twrp recovery flashing process again so it will stick.
That’s it. CarliveTouch Recovery is now succesfully installed on your Infinix zero 4, hence rooting can now be done.
HOW TO ROOT Infinix ZERO 4
- Boot your Infinix zero phone into recovery mode. Press and hold Volu,e Up + Power button for 5sec to boot into recovery mpde
- In Twrp recovery mode, Choose “Install zip”.
- Then navigate to the location you placed SuperUser v2.76.zip file and proceed to install
- After installing SuperUser.zip, reboot your phone
Do not fail to share this guide with your friends of interest.