Tecno L8 plus is one among the lovely Android device Tecno Mobile has unleashed recently but there is an issue with this mentioned device “Write Disk” and if you notice, the device cannot or does not read apps data or games data/ obb files on external Sd Card but automatically reads from Internal Storage thereby making one to manually move data/ obb files from external Sd Card to Internal storage which is not cool. The geeks and gamers reading this will know exactly what i mean..lols
I don’t know if this was a mistake from Tecno Mobile or they choosed to make it that way but whatever their reason was, we (users of Tecno L8 plus) don’t like it.
So, in this article, i’ll be showing all handlers of mentioned device how to easily make their Tecno L8 plus to read data and obb files from external Sd Card the way it should be. Keep reading..
NOTE: The method in this article is not limited to only Tecno L8 plus Android device but to all Android device including custom roms with this issues.
★ Your Tecno L8 plus must be rooted. Root it here without PC if not rooted
★ TWRP recovery must be installed. Twrp recovery for Tecno L8 plus
★ Xposed Framework and Installer must be installed. See how to install and run Xposed on Tecno L8 plus.
If you have met the mentioned requirements, proceed to steps:
1. Download XinternalSD Xposed module from here and install
2. Launch Xposed installer
3. In Xposed installer. click on “Modules” to find XinternalSD, tick it.
4. Now, go back and launch XinternalSD module and tick “Enable for all apps” and also tick “Full access to external Sd Card”. NOTE: Do not tick “Include system apps”.
5. Now, reboot your device for changes to take effect.
6. That’s it, your Tecno L8 plus will now be reading apps and games data and obb files from your external Sd Card