In my previous posts i told you guys about how to install CM 13 in Moto X 2014 devices and sony xperia Z2 and now i am going to tell you about how to install CM13 in Verizon LG G3 vs985 . Yes official CM13 is released for this smartphone and i’ll be showing us how to install it in your Verizon LG G3 vs985.
CM13 comes with marshmallow android 6.0 that means you are getting android 6.0 with this ROM without any official update. The ROM is currently in nightly state, meaning you will be receiving updates every day.
GUIDE TO INSTALL:
1. Install Twrp/Cwm on your device.
2. Copy the Cyanogen13Mod zip and the Gapps zip to your Sdcard
3. Then reboot into TWRP recovery
4. Then wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache before flashing
5. Tap install from sd card and locate the
CyanogenMod zip and install it
6. Once that’s finished tap install again, locate the Gapps zip and install it.
7.Reboot ( Be patient )
That’s it, now you have Marshmallow 6.0 running on your Verizon Lg G3 vs985.