SAMSUNG GALAXY Note II is an awesome model of Samsung and it is one among the most popular Android device. Like i use to say, an Android phone without Root access or root permission is not yet a complete android for geeks. To have a wonderful and great experience and have full permission on your samsung android device, you must root it.
- Firstly, Download Android RootKingo here and install it to your computer (PC)
- Powered On your mobile device.
- Ensure your device battery level is upto 60%(this is to prevent it from shutting down during the process)
- A working or good USB cable
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Finally, make sure your computer is connected to internet.
After successfully rooted, click Finish to reboot your device. Do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful rooted Android.
NOTE: If your device is not automatically rebooted, don’t panic just reboot it by yourself but do not unplug the USB cable yet until after reboot and superSU icon appears among your apps.