- Optimized UI display
- Added font management
- Added Ultra power saving mode
- Optimized system performance
What’s new/Bug fixed:
- XUI upgraded to 1.N.1.1
- Added power manager in System manager App: high performance mode, normal mode, power saving mode, ultra power saving mode.
- Added harassment notification button in System manager App.
- Added flashlight brightness levels by tapping flashlight icon in notification bar.
- Added one-hand operation mode in Action Settings, slide left or right from Home key to toggle the feature.
- Added high performance mode icon in notification bar.
- Optimized camera preview brightness in Camera App.
- Optimized signal bar and date icon overlap issue on the status bar.
- Removed time display of status bar on magazine lock screen.
- Optimized A-Z App search effects.
- Fixed other issues from XCLUB.
- Optimized system stability and performance and fixed other issues
REQUIREMENTS TO FLASH/ INSTALL
- VCOM port driver Download From Here. You can skip this if your hot note pro has already auto installed needed drivers into your pc.
- SP flash tool Download Here.
- Ensure your device battery is above 60%
- Working USB cable.
- And patience.
– Download the infinix hot note pro official lollipop 5.1 Here.
-Select “scatter loading” option on the tool
-Click on “firmware upgrade” option as shown in the caption below and select download
-Connect your hot note with the cable that came with the phone (make sure your device is switched off and your sims have been removed from it
-The following prompt will appear once the upgrade is successful, then you unplug the cable.
NB: please do not try to switch on the phone or disconnect USB cable while the upgrade is in progress. Else you might hard brick your device.
If you found this post helpful and interesting, please don’t forget to share or comment.